Middle School Music Teacher
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Start Date: Summer term
Role: 1 day per week Tuesdays
Location: Near Bishop’s Stortford Hertfordshire
About our School
Our client is a large Middle School Y5 to Y8 We need an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role. The role will cover primary curriculum you need to engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs. The school has an excellent reputation and will maintain its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
• A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
• A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
• Enthusiastic children
• Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
• Dedicated music room.
• Support for continuing professional development
• 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
• Able to commit long-term
• An inspirational, dynamic, committed person
• Able to inspire and motivate children
• A strong classroom manager
• Ability to improve children’s confidence and make Music fun
• Prepared to become part of the school community – eg involved with extra-curricular and community activities
What 1st Note Education Offers
• A full set of Music Lesson Plans
• Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
• Telephone coaching
• Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.