KS 1, 2&3 Music Teacher
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive ¬£100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Job: KS1-2&3 Music Teacher
Start Date: September ‚Äì Academic year
Position: KS1&2&3 Music Teacher
Role:2 days per week
Salary: ¬£110 – ¬£130 per day¬†
About our School
¬†Our client is an outstanding four form entry Primary school, expanding to offer 210 more places that are primary and will grow to a 3-18 through school to give all its students an outstanding education! We need an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. The role will grow with the school expectations to becoming the department head over seeing primary and secondary music requirements. You need to engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs, concerts throughout the year. The school has an excellent reputation and will maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support ‚Äì a TA or a teacher
- The best Christmas present ever! a state of the art brand new music room.
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term and growing role
- An inspirational ,dynamic ,charismatic, committed person able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to improve children’s confidence and make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community ‚Äì eg involved with extra-curricular and community activities
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter