Position: Guitar Tutor
Start Date: January 2020 – Academic year
Role: Part Time
Salary: £20-26 per hour
We are seeking guitar tutors to deliver small group and one to one, lessons at our partner primary schools in the Westminster area.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Guitar The position will start with several sessions per week with plenty of, scope to grow and expand. The current teaching hours after school activity are between 3.30- 4.30
This position is ideal for a professional musician/educator during school term time. Full support will be provided by our management team including.
- Be able to commit to a regular weekly timetable during school term time
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to deliver well-structured and engaging music lessons
- Be prepared to present school performances to showcase their students’ progress.
- Ideally, be located in or near the Westminster area
- Be required to have an Enhanced DBS check
- Have a minimum of 1-year teaching experience and preferably experience teaching/leading small groups of students
1st Note Education
We provide the highest quality music education services delivering aspirational, and inspirational music education supporting our teachers to be the best that they can be.
We work together with schools to exceed expectations and continue to raise the level of service for our schools, our students and teachers alike.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letterOur client is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
experienced teacher of music to cover the national curriculum across all abilities KS1&2 and run the choir. The head is committed to maintaining its high standards of music across the school.