Start Date: January 2024
Role: Permanent/Full Time
Location: London Borough of Barnet
Salary: MPS/UPS (Outer London) plus TLR 2
About Our School
Our prestigious High School is keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Music to join the highly successful Creative Arts Faculty, which has consistently achieved the very highest outcomes for the students.
You will have the leadership skills, ideas and drive to support our school in developing and implementing the next phase of their development.
- A passion for teaching and learning
- The ability to motivate and inspire the department and students
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and the enjoyment of Music
- Creative teaching skills and a professional approach
- High expectations of students
- The determination to raise student achievement
- Team skills
- Good degree or equivalent
- QTS preferred, not essential
- Successful teaching to GCSE, ability to teach to L3/A level
- Knowledge of current curriculum developments in the subject and their implications
- Ability to manage and lead others
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now