Starting Date: September 2022
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Rate: MPS/UPS + TLR 2c (£7,017)
About Our School
Outstanding Secondary School and member of an Academy Trust sets the highest expectations and raises achievement for all students.
The trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels within our organisation. This is an exciting time to join the school as it takes the next step on its journey from becoming good and then outstanding.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Performing Arts specialist who has the necessary breadth of experience and expertise to direct the delivery of whole school improvements in Performing Arts.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of teaching Music, raising attainment in Performing Arts and narrowing the gap for vulnerable students. They will also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with and motivate a wide range of staff and students. The successful candidate will be a qualified, passionate and innovative leader.
- To teach Music within the school
- To improve student performance
- Provide expertise in assessment and marking
- Oversee excellent teaching and learning
- Provide strategic direction informed by data
Our School Offers
- A collaborative, supportive team with a passion for teaching and facilitating progress
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to progress
- Appropriate professional development through AAT
- Use of gym facilities, guaranteed onsite parking, staff wellbeing programme
If you believe you are the person who can lead the Performing Arts Faculty on its continuing journey to be outstanding, this opportunity will provide an exciting and rewarding challenge.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such