Role: Clarinet, Cornet, Euphonium, Flute, Saxophone, Tenor, Horn, Trombone tutors
Starting Date: Spring term 2023
Location: Hertfordshire (AL7)
Rate: £28 per hour
About Our School
We are seeking specialist tutors to deliver the programme of 1-1 lessons and small group tuition for KS2 students. Lessons and tuition would be weekly and during school time, for a primary school in Hertfordshire AL7.
The greater the mix of instruments you can deliver, the more hours we can offer. The successful candidates must be able to prepare students for music examinations and concerts and encourage a lifelong love of music.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- A degree or professional instrumental teaching qualification is desirable
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and a real team player
- Keen to develop professionally as a lead instrumental tutor
- Experienced in small group instrumental teaching
- Good track record of instrumental exam success
- CPD training and ongoing coaching support
- Regular training and networking events
- £100 cash refer to a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a music tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such