Job: Junior School Art Teacher
Starting Date: February Half Term
Position: 2 and a half days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior school based in the Redbridge area. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic creative art teacher to play a key role within the school on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. This post is suitable to all art specialist teachers who can bring the subject to life.
- encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- has a very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- has enthusiastic children
- is well resourced
- 2 years UK teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational. committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates
- Training to help with your professional development such as team teaching, coaching and safeguarding training.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such