Job: Junior School Art Teacher
Starting Date: Autumn Term
Role: 2 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lively junior school based in the Redbridge area. They seek a motivated and enthusiastic creative arts teacher to play a key role within the school on Thursdays and Fridays. This post is suitable if you are a newly qualified or experienced. They wish for the successful applicant to engage the children to show their full potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Well resourced
- 2 years uk teaching experience
- Aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates, full compliance with AWR
- training to assist your professional development such as team teaching, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash – refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are an art teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such