Job: Junior School Art Teacher
Starting Date: Immediate Start
Position: 2 and a half days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior school based in the Redbridge area who seek a motivated and enthusiastic creative art teacher to play a key role within the school. This Art Teacher post is suitable if you are a either newly qualified or an experienced Art Teacher. The role comprises of a Wednesday morning, Thursdays and Fridays full days.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- Two years UK teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are an art teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such