Job: Junior School Art Teacher
Starting Date: January
Role: 2 days a week
About our school:
Our client is a lively Junior school based in the Redbridge area. They are seeking a motivated and ambitious art teacher to play a key role within the school and engage pupils to show their full potential. This Art Teacher post is suitable if you are a newly qualified or experienced.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Well resourced
- 2 years teaching experience
- Be an aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Be prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates, full compliance with AWR
- Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teaching, coaching, safeguarding training and more.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are an art teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such