Job: Junior School French Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 2 days a week
Location: London Borough of Redbridge
Rate: £135 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lively junior school based in the Redbridge area. They seek a motivated and enthusiastic French teacher to play a key role within the school and commit long term. This exciting role will involve the delivery of the French scheme of work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the academic year covering Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs). The school aim to achieve an extremely high standard of provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Well resourced
- 2 years uk teaching experience
- Aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make French fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates, full compliance with AWR
- training to assist your professional development such as team teaching, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash – refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a French teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such