Job: Junior School French Teacher
Starting Date: Summer Term
Role: 2 days per week
Location: London Borough of Redbridge
Rate: £130 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior based in the Barking area, looking for a motivated and ambitious French teacher to play a key role within the school and engage the children in the curriculum. This exciting role will involve the delivery of the French scheme of work being taught across Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs). The school aim to achieve an extremely high standard of provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- 2 years UK primary teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Training to help with your professional development such as team teaching, coaching & safeguarding training
- Regular team building and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such