Starting Date: September 2022
Role: 2 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lovely primary school, looking for a motivated and ambitious music teacher to play a key role within the school. They will be able to engage the children in the curriculum, deliver music assemblies, run the choir and coordinate music across the school. They will be happy to help out with PPA cover, become part of the school team and get involved in extracurricular events such as shows and festivals etc. The school is keen to maintain its high standard of music provision to inspire all pupils to fulfil their musical potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments
- Well-resourced music room
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teaching, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events
- £100 cash for referring a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such