Job: Junior School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 3 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior based in the Barking area. They seek a motivated and ambitious music teacher to play a key role within the school, to engage children in the curriculum, deliver music assembles and coordinate music. The school wants to achieve an extremely high standard of music provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their musical potential. Days required Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced.
- 1 years uk teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- Training to help with your CPD such as Team Teaching, coaching, safeguarding training.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such