Job: Junior School Music Teacher
Starting Date: Immediate
Role: 1 days per week
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
About Our School
Our client is a lively school on the outskirts of Watford. They are seeking a motivated, ambitious and experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school. Our headteacher wants music to be at the heart of the establishment. You will engage the children in the curriculum and enhance the music provision within the school. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, with a real commitment to improving music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- Classroom support – TA or teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 1 year of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Strong classroom management
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support and coaching
- Training and networking opportunities.
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such