Job: Junior School Music Teacher
Starting Date: January
Role: 2 days a week
About our school:
Our client is a lively Junior school based in the Redbridge area. They are seeking a motivated and ambitious music teacher to play a key role within the school. Engage the children in the curriculum, deliver music assembles, run a choir and take on the role of subject coordinator. The school is keen to achieve an extremely high standard of music provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their musical potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- A well resourced and wide variety of musical instruments
- 2 years UK Primary Music teaching experience
- Be an aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Be prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates, full compliance with AWR
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teaching, coaching, safeguarding training and more.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are a Music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such