Job: Junior School PE Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 3 days per week
Rate: £130 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior school based in the Redbridge area. They are seeking a motivated and ambitious PE teacher to play a key role within the school and engage the children in the curriculum. This exciting role will involve the delivery of the PE scheme of working being taught across Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs). The school aim to achieve an extremely high standard of provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets up high expectations
- A very professional, friendly & supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Well resourced
- 2 years UK physical education primary teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to play and make sports fun
- Be prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Training to help with your professional development such as team teaching, coaching & safeguarding training
- Regular team building and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such