Job: KS3/4 Music Teacher
Starting Date: Immediate start
Position: 3 days a week Tues/Wed/Thurs
Location: Nr. Kenley Surry
About Our School
Our client is seeking a talented Music Teacher with QTS/QTLS who can motivate and inspire Music students, an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner. You will be teaching Music to KS3 and KS4. The school is part of a well-performing multi-academy trust. They have the highest aspirations for all their students. They are seeking to appoint committed and hardworking staff who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of their children and young people.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such