Starting Date: Autumn Term 2023
Role: Three days per week
Position: Permanent, part time
Location: St Albans - HertfordshireSalary: Pro-rata £17,606 - £24,050
About Our School
A friendly, inclusive, multicultural school in the heart of a vibrant and diverse community. This post would suit an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge. All teachers are provided with a mentor and excellent CPD opportunities as well as a high level of teaching assistant support in every class.
Our School Offers
- Professional development and is eager to develop aspiring leaders at all levels of experience
- Happy, enthusiastic and engaged children who are keen to learn
- Close links with the local community
- A committed governing body who are an essential part of the school community, driving forward school improvement
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS status and ideally experience of teaching in KS1
- Be a creative and enthusiastic individual
- Have excellent organisational skills and be a good communicator
- Be able to work effectively with children, staff and parents
- Be passionate about pastoral care and developing the whole child
- Ensure that every child makes outstanding progress both academically and personally
- Be committed to providing a safe learning environment to nurture pupils’ development
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- A full support package
- Planning resources and lesson plans
- CPD and 1 to 1 coaching
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now