Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: September for Academic year
Position: 2 days per week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
About our School
Our client is an outstanding Primary school based in the Barnet area, looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to play a key role within school. Engage the children in the run choir and band, also teach recorder and ukulele. The school has an excellent reputation totally committed to maintaining its very high standard of music provision across the school.You will enjoy the support of a fantastic head teacher at the school, who makes a real commitment music provision.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.