Position: KS1&2 Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: January 2020 – Academic year
Role: Tuesday & Wednesday
Salary: £135 per day
About our SchoolO is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
Our client is an outstanding primary school who seeks a dynamic and experienced teacher of music to cover the National Curriculum across all abilities through KS1 & KS2 as well as run a choir. The head is committed to maintaining the schools high standards of music across all ages.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments – well-resourced.
- Support for continuing professional development
- 1 years of UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities.
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letterOur client is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
experienced teacher of music to cover the national curriculum across all abilities KS1&2 and run the choir. The head is committed to maintaining its high standards of music across the school.