Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Job: Workshop & Choir master
Start Date: September – Academic year
Position: Teaching Music across KS1&KS2
Role: Wednesday afternoons
About our School
Our client is an excellent Primary school, looking for an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. Engage the children with music and drama workshops and run a afterschool choir . The school has an excellent reputation and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- A aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community – eg involved with extra-curricular and community activities
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.