Position: Music Teacher across KS1&KS2
Start Date: September – Academic year
Role: 1days per week
Location: Hatfield Hertfordshire
Salary: £135 per day
About our School
Our client is a lovely village Primary school, looking for an experienced music teacher to play a key role within school to engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate music activity’s and performances throughout the year. The school has achieved a good Ofsted and is on the road to outstanding.
Our school Offers
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- 1 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- CPD & Coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter.