Position: KS1&2 Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: January 2020 – Academic year
Role: 1 day per week
Location: Hertfordshire EN10
About our SchoolO is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
Our client is an outstanding Primary school in Hertfordshire EN10, looking for a motivated and ambitious experiences Music Teacher to play a key role within school music and singing is at the heart of this school. They have a very well resources Music room to make your own, you will engage the children in the curriculum and run the school choir. The school has an excellent reputation totally committed to maintaining its very high standard of music provision across the school. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment music provision.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Large music room
- 2 years of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities.
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letterOur client is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
experienced teacher of music to cover the national curriculum across all abilities KS1&2 and run the choir. The head is committed to maintaining its high standards of music across the school.