O is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
Our client is an outstanding Primary school in Hertfordshire EN10, looking for a motivated and ambitious experiences Music Teacher to play a key role within school music and singing is at the heart of this school. They have a very well resources Music room to make your own, you will engage the children in the curriculum and run the school choir. The school has an excellent reputation totally committed to maintaining its very high standard of music provision across the school. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment music provision.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Large music room
- 2 years of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Our client is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and
experienced teacher of music to cover the national curriculum across all abilities KS1&2 and run the choir. The head is committed to maintaining its high standards of music across the school.