Start Date: Immediate
Position: Teaching Music across KS1&KS2
Role: 1 full day Fridays
Salary: £125 – £135 per day
About our School
Our client is a lovely 1 form school based in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire. They are working hard to create an environment where children will be happy, grow in self-confidence, thrive academically and make the most of the many opportunities they offer. Striving for the pursuit of excellence both inside the classroom and out and in encouraging children to develop their talents, discover new interests and prepare for the world beyond school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about Music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self-motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities
- Very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- Aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Training and development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Apply now for an immediate interview with a copy of your CV and a covering letter