Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: October-December 2018
Role: Full time
Location: London borough of Kensington
About our School
Our client is a truly outstanding primary school, looking for an inspirational and inspirational experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. Engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir throughout the year. The school has achieved very high standard of music provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their musical potential.
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for these roles?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now