Position: Teaching Music across KS1&KS2
Start Date: September – Academic year
Role: 2 days per week
Location: London Borough Barnet
Salary: £125 – £135 per day
About our School
Our client is an excellent catholic Primary school, looking for an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. Engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs throughout the year. The school has an excellent reputation and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now