Job: Independent school Music Teacher
Start Date: September for Academic year
Position:1 day per week
Role: Music Teacher Key Stage 1-3
About our School
Our client is a small independent co-educational school for pupils between the age of 4-16 founded in the 1930’s and continues to thrive. The school has a brilliant reputation within the local community and a long-standing history of academic excellence. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to play a key role within school. Deliver lessons across Y1 to Y9 engage the children in the curriculum, run a choir and band, the school is totally committed to maintaining its high standard of music provision.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities.
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter.