** 3 days per week
** Excellent primary Schools
** Contract immediate start
** Rates Negotiable
A lovely opportunity has arisen our client is looking for a experience Music Teacher to teach from Nursery to Year 6 three days a week
The schools are one and two-form entry. They are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm to get the children involved as much as possible. You will be leading a variety of musical extra-curricular activities.
One school has its own newly built music room the schools would like a teacher who is able to use ICT within their teaching. They are keen to appoint the best teacher available and are looking forward to welcoming new knowledge and talents to enhance their music department.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST be able to fulfil the following criteria:
* Must have QTS
* Have experience of teaching KS1 & KS2 curriculum music
* Experiences in coordination extra-curricular activities choir
* Will be able to preparing for school productions
* An excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a team
* New Qualified Music Teachers and Overseas Trained Music Teachers are
welcome to apply