Start Date: Immediate
Role: 1.5 hours per week
Salary: £30 per hour
We are currently seeking a specialist guitar tutor capable of delivering high-quality individual and group lessons for a primary school in Westminster. Successful candidates must be able to prepare students for music examinations and concerts and encourage a lifelong love of music. The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis. We currently require someone to work on Wednesday mornings, teaching over 30 academic weeks each year. The successful applicant will join a committed school team dedicated to maintaining a high standard of music provision within their school.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- UK primary instrumental teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- CPD, coaching, safeguarding training
- Regular training and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a Music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now