Starting Date: Immediate
Role: 1-2 hours a week
Rate: £30 per hour
We are currently seeking a specialist guitar and trumpet teacher, capable of delivering high-quality individual and group lessons for a primary school in Westminster. Successful candidates must be able to prepare students for music examinations and concerts and encourage a lifelong love of music. The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis. We currently require someone to work on Wednesday mornings, teaching over 30 academic weeks each year, though this may fluctuate. The successful applicant will join a committed school team, dedicated to maintaining a high standard of music provision within their school.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- UK primary instrumental teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- CPD, coaching, safeguarding training
- Regular training and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such