Job: Peripatetic Teacher
Starting Date: November half term
Role: 1 day a week
Location: Clapham SW4
Rate: £130 per day
About Our School
We are seeking a specialist guitar, Ukulele, Keyboard, vocal and drum teacher capable of delivering high-quality individual and group lessons for a primary school in Clapham SW4. The successful candidates must be able to prepare students for music examinations and concerts and encourage a lifelong love of music. Applicants who are able to offer a mix of instruments may be offered extended hours and would be particularly welcomed. The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis. We currently require someone to work on a Thursday or Fridays, teaching over 30 academic weeks each year, though this may fluctuate. The successful applicant will join a committed school team dedicated to maintaining the high standard of music provision within their school.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates
- CPD training and coaching ongoing support
- Regular training and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support
If you are an experienced classroom music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such