Start Date: September
Role: Weekly - 2 hour session
Location: Wembley, HA9
About The Role
We are currently seeking specialist, Djembe & Ukulele teachers confident in delivering high-quality whole-class/group lessons for primary school students.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, engaging and committed instrumental tutors, able to make music fun and encourage a lifelong love of music. Applicants who are able to offer a mix of instruments may be offered extended hours and would be particularly welcomed. The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis, for the academic year.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children.
1st Note Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- CPD, coaching, safeguarding training.
- Regular training and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing mentoring support.
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now