** 5 days per week
** Outstanding primary Schools
** Contract January start
** Rates Negotiable
A lovely opportunity has arisen for a Music Teacher at a primary school in Hillingdon. They are looking for a Music Teacher to join them from January in this is a full time post.
The school is three-form entry and very creative so they are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm to get the children involved as much as possible. You will be preparing for school productions, local concerts and festivals and lead a variety of musical extra-curricular activities from your own music. This outstanding school are keen to appoint the best teacher available and are looking forward to welcoming new knowledge and talents to their music department
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST be able to fulfil the following criteria:
* Must be experienced classroom practitioner
* Minimum 2 years experience of teaching KS1 & KS2 curriculum music
* Experiences in coordination extra-curricular activities choir
* Will be able to preparing for school productions
* Ability to lead singing across the school from choirs to whole school ¬†singing assembly
* An excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a team
* Outstanding skills of musicianship with an ability to teach whole classes ¬†¬†across a range of age groups
* Ability to build upon the school‚Äôs existing team of peripatetic teachers ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†and organise their work to maximise participation.
* Developing the curriculum to maximise the opportunities for pupils to
experience music teaching that is engaging and fun.