Primary school, Music Teacher
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00!See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: September Academic year
Position: Teaching Music across KS1&KS2
Role: 4 days per week
Salary: £125 – £140 per day
About our School
Our client is an excellent tree form Primary school, looking for dynamic experienced music teacher to deliver an exciting and stimulating Music lessons. Play a key role within school engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs throughout the year. The school has an excellent reputation and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st¬†Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Personal coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.