Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September for academic year
Position: 1 day per week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
Location: Hertfordshire, EN8
About Our School
Our client is a lively primary school in Hertfordshire (EN8). They are seeking a motivated, ambitious and experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. Our head teacher wants music and singing to be the heart of the establishment. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic head teacher with a real commitment to improving the music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support – TA or teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments and well resourced.
- 2 years of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such