Starting Date: Immediate
Position: 1 day per week
About Our School
Our client is a lively primary school based in the Southwark area. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and creative Art Teacher to play a key role within the school. This post is suitable if you are a newly qualified Art Teacher or an experienced HLTA Art Teacher. The successful candidate will be able to engage the children to show their full potential. There is flexibility on the day.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- UK teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Regular team-building and networking events
- £100 cash for referring a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are an Art Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such