Job: Junior School French Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 2 days a week
Location: London Borough of Redbridge
Rate: £135 a day
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior based in the Barking area, looking for a motivated and ambitious French teacher to play a key role within the school and engage the children in the curriculum. This exciting role will involve the delivery of the French scheme of work two full school days Tuesdays and Wednesdays covering Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs). The school aim to achieve an extremely high standard of provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- 2 years UK teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make french fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates
- Training to help with your professional development such as team teaching, coaching & safeguarding training
- Regular team building & networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a french teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such