Starting Date: Spring Term
Role: Full time - Permanent Appointment
Location: Camberwell, South London
Rate: MPR/UPR; not suitable for NQTs
About Our School
An opportunity has arisen for a Music Teacher to work in an exceptional school. This is a brilliant, varied, creative and deeply rewarding role for the right person. They will be a competent, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and energetic all-round musician. An inspirational teacher, they will also believe firmly in the importance of the role of music in developing all children’s musical skills and their social and cultural capital. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team with a well-resourced, new music room. The headteacher is actively committed to maintaining the high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach curriculum music in a fun and challenging way. Passionate about music, they will be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and have experience working with SEND children.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, a well-resourced music room
- 1 year of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to make music fun
- A full set of music lesson plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such