Job: Primary School Peripatetic Ukulele Tutor
Starting Date: September
Role: 4 afternoons a week
Rate: £27 per hour
About Our School
Our client is a large vibrant primary school, looking for a motivated & enthusiastic ukulele tutor to teach whole class KS2 for four afternoons a week during term time. The school is committed to maintaining a great music provision. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Experience working with large groups
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Support with professional development
- Coaching, safeguarding training
- Regular team building & networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a ukulele tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such