Job: Primary School Music & Spanish Teacher
Starting Date: Immediate Start
Position: 2 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lovely small primary school, looking for a motivated and ambitious teacher deliver Music and Spanish lessons across KS1&2 and play a key role within the school. Engage the children in the curriculum and become part of their school team. Combining two subjects enables them to offer two full days contract. The school wants to maintain its high standard of provision to inspire all pupils to fulfil their potential.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teaching, coaching, safeguarding training.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such