Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: October
Role: 1 day a week
Location: AL9 Hertfordshire
Rate: £130 a day
About Our School
Our client is a lovely, thriving village primary school, looking for a motivated and fun music teacher to play a key role within the school and engage the children in the curriculum. All talents are recognised so all students feel successful, enjoy their learning, & work to achieve their potential. They seek an experienced teacher to deliver music across KS1&KS2 curriculum.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children, well behaved pupils
- A wide variety of musical instruments.
- 1 year UK teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- CPD training and coaching, ongoing support & safeguarding training
- Regular building & networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such