Job: KS1&2 Music Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Starting Date: September 2022
Position: 2 days a week (Wednesday & Thursday)
About Our School
Based in the London borough of Barnet, our client is an outstanding primary school looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to cover maternity leave on Wednesdays and Thursdays, for a least two terms. This is a key role within the school, engaging the children in the curriculum and running the school choir. This exceptionally well-resourced school boasts class sets of iPads, ukuleles and keyboards. Our ideal teacher would be able to teach Garage Band, ukulele and piano, but this is not essential. Singing is at the heart of this school and you will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher who makes a real commitment to music provision.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – Teacher or TA
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 1 year UK Primary School music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such