Starting Date: November 2022
Position: 1 day per week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher (Maternity Cover)
About Our School
An outstanding Primary School based in the London borough of Barnet, our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to deliver curriculum music across the school. Covering maternity leave on Fridays through to the Summer term and possibly longer, this is a key role within the school. This exceptionally well-resourced school boasts class sets of iPads, ukuleles and keyboards. Our ideal teacher would be able to teach Garage Band, ukulele, and also piano, although this is not essential. Singing is at the heart of this school and you will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher who makes a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 1 year of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such