Starting Date: Immediate Start
Position: 2 days a week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding Primary School based in the Barnet area, looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to play a key role within the school and engage the children in the curriculum.
It would also be advantageous to be able to teach recorder, violin and keyboard. The school has an excellent reputation and is totally committed to maintaining its very high standard of music across the school. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 2 years of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- Planning resources and lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students we want to hear from you. Apply today, email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such