Starting Date: Immediate
Position: 2 and a half days a week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
Location: Barnet area
Rate: £135 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lovely Catholic Primary School seeking an experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school and deliver curriculum music two and a half days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week). The ability to play the piano is advantageous but not essential. Singing is at the heart of this school. The school has an excellent, well-resourced music room and is committed to maintaining its high standard of music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities
- Very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- A wide variety of musical instruments
- A well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
Applicants need to be passionate about music, confident in their ability to teach curriculum music and able to enthuse, motivate and engage students. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to drive students to achieve the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
- 1 year of UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to teach piano is an advantage
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such