Starting Date: October Half-Term to Christmas 2022
Position: 4 days per week (Permanent appointment available)
Location: Camberwell, South London
About Our School
An opportunity has arisen for a Music Teacher to work in an exceptional school from October half-term to December, while the permanent recruitment process is underway. You would also be open to applying for the permanent position. The role is four days per week, Tuesday to Friday. You will be part of a friendly, supportive team with a headteacher actively committed to maintaining the high standard of music provision across the school. The school has a new, well-resourced music room.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach curriculum music in a fun and challenging way. Passionate about music, they also need to be dynamic classroom practitioners with excellent classroom management and have experience working with SEN children.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- A wide variety of musical instruments
- Well-resourced music room
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- A strong classroom manager
1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such