Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: ASAP
Role: 3 days a week
Location: Camberwell South London
About Our School
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Music Teacher to play a key role in this school delivering the music curriculum. There is some flexibility on the days as the role is covering Maternity leave, autumn and spring term possibly longer. Our client is a “good” school on the journey to “outstanding,” working hard to create an environment where children are happy and growing in self-confidence. The school are striving for the pursuit of excellence both inside the classroom and out and encouraging children to develop their talents, discover new interests and prepare for the world beyond school. The school has an excellent resourced music room and an active commitment to maintaining the high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self-motivate as well as drive students to achieve the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with SEN children.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities
- Sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities.
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via our website or for more information about this role and other opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such