Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: January
Role: 3 days a week
Location: Camberwell South London
About Our School
An opportunity has arisen for a Music Teacher to work in an exceptional school covering maternity leave. There is the potential of a job share if the right candidate is found to cover a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You will be part of a friendly supportive team with a well-resourced music room and a headteacher who is actively committed to maintaining the high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be passionate and confident in their curriculum teaching ability and be able to make learning fun and challenging. The right candidate will have excellent classroom management and have experience working with SEN children.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and
- Sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to make Music fun
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Training and development opportunities.
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
If you are an experienced classroom music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via our website or for more information about this role and other opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such