Starting Date: September 2022
Role: 3 days a week
Rate: £125 - £160 per day
About Our School
An ambitious, vibrant and supportive place to work, our school is very successful and popular with a focus on positive learning and high expectations for all children. An excellent opportunity for an exceptional Music Teacher to join a fabulously supportive team, working with the full-time instrumental tutor to coordinate music and performances, engage the children in the curriculum and maintain the exceptionally high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. Dynamic, self-motivated and able to drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities, in a fun and challenging way and commit long-term to the role.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, very well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- One year of UK primary music teaching experience
- Ability to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such